Monday, September 18, 2017

Wicked Ruin by S.L. Jennings and My Review!!!



SYNOPSIS


They say you’re never truly ready for Death until it’s staring you down, its cold, bony fingers outstretched and scratching against your fragile mortality.
I thought I was ready the day my own mother tried to kill me. Perhaps I was ready the moment I was born.
But as I peer into the chilling void of Death, breath shallow and heartbeat sluggish, I know that it can’t end like this. I was made for a purpose.
And that purpose is Legion.
Now that we’re fighting the battle of our lives, a war that could eliminate mankind, I see that purpose as clear as the whorls of dark ink etched in his skin.
Realms are colliding. Alliances are forming. And my heart is being torn in two.
I know the code the Se7en live by.
Kill one to save a million.
But maybe it’s not me who was meant to die.
Maybe it’s the man I thought I could save…the man who once saved me.
The man I was created to kill.



RELEASE DATE: 9/26/17



Darra's Review:



This series has been amazing. Wicked Ruin makes this series even more than what I expected. Have I said I love S. L. Jennings writing? Yes, I don’t think there is any book from her that I didn’t like. The Dark Light Series is a Must read. No literally, you have to read this series or your book life will not be complete.
Once you have read that series, you will be introduced Niko, one of the main characters that you will fall in love with. He is a fictional characters I have a slight crush on. Slightly creepy? Yes. Not to mention there are other characters I should not like as much as I do.
The story picks right up from End of Eden. Eden is caught in a web of lies and unexpected decision’s that will change her life. It is almost impossible to wrap your head around what is all happening at once. Eden is just trying to live day to day with her new powers. And she does not know who to trust. Except Niko because he is amazingly awesome. All Eden wants is for Legion to be who he use to be. She wants to love him and hopes he still feels the same. Only Legion is not the same person she knew. With the ending SL Jennings left me with, I am both afraid and intrigued what her next step will be.
Legion is not by her side. It is Lucifer. Yep, backpacking around with Se7en, Niko and Luci to her city. What a combination! At this point, I was biting my nails. Emotional unstable by the end of the book. And Lucifer will be playing a huge role in the next book. How can I like that guy with all the things he has done to sabotage Legion among everyone else’s life? I just do. Waiting for that moment to redeem himself.
I am beaming with excitement for the next book. What a way to end the book! I kept swiping my tablet thinking I missed a page. You will be frustrated but she is stringing me along to the point I feel the next step for me is to stalk S.L Jennings to get writing on the next book immediately.
I rate the book a 4.7 out of 5. I need the finality of Eden and Legions story! And it is so much more complicated than a book about only 2 characters!  



Cover design - By Hang Le - https://www.facebook.com/designsbyhangle
Creative Team/Models - Maud Artistry - https://www.facebook.com/maudartistry
Photographer - Mika Reyes - https://www.facebook.com/mikareyesphotography


GOODREADS LINK:






AMAZON LIVE ALERT:







Book One and Two of Seven Sinners






Both books are also available in Kindle Unlimited


GIVEAWAY: 

$25 Amazon GiftCard!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment